Wednesday, January 6, 2010

posting while a bit high

Had shit day.
Cried at work.
Only the 3rd time that has happened.
1) When Maureen died
2) When they took all my donated sick time away
3) Today, when I realized I've been the only schmuck to take on new work and reassignments without making a huge deal about it.
I must have had my previous life in the depression or potato famine or somalia during a drought, you get my drift.
I'm disalussioned at the whole world at the moment. I don't understand everything. I understand some,,, but when I"ve been moved around and asked to do over and above, sometimes for 6 months (without training) sometimes for almost a year, and now for good in a position with no real knowledge of the job. I"m being set up for failure. Anyone who knows me from my present and back to my past knows, "I don't fail" anything except math tests. So, I'm frustrated. I ill have to discuss with the way upper management about my feelings, I'm quite depressed at work now.... I hope I can resume my normal friendly and cooperative style, but it's gonna be wicked hard to do.
Why now, why when I'm at my lowest. has the world turned against me.....
Peace, Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment